There has been a new version of The Battle for Wesnoth released today which brings the game to version 1.1.13.
* updated races to support team color: elves, goblins, lizards, ogres, orcs,
trolls, woses, many dwarves, many humans, many undead, and galleons
* new baseframes: elvish shaman line, troll whelp line, wose line, galleons,
ogres, many other units
* new or improved death, attack, and defence animations for various units
* new attack icon: ballista
* various minor terrain and item improvements
* resolved the worst glitch between chasm and cave-walls.
* additional star-shaped ellipses for designating special units.
* language and i18n:
* updated manpages: French
* updated manual: Italian
* updated translations: Czech, Esperanto, French, German, Italian
* updated DejaVuSans font to 2.12
* reworked language files
* added descriptions to the weapons of some campaign units to make sure they
are correctly translated
* multiplayer maps:
* revised multiplayer maps: Charge, Hamlets, Hornshark Island, Silverhead
Crossing, Sulla's Ruins, 3p Morituri
* misc bugfixes:
* several minor bugs
* other bugs people did forget to mention that they were fixed