New public demo 0.6.3
November patch tactical-only build based on current beta code.
This is a tactical demo of Fort Triumph, a turn-based tactical RPG with unique environment mechanics and hardcore gameplay. This build is for Windows 64 bit.
- Tactical usable potions of various types (Health, Speed, Action point).
- More Village map variants are now procedurally generated.
- New combat HUD and IUI.
- Added many new tooltips.
- Hit chance and shot breakdown available.
- New Models: Goblin Scout, Goblin Raider, Goblin Shaman, Troll.
- Updated hero models (Mage, Savage).
- New base animations (Cover and some attacks).
- New abilities: Charge, Vortex, Rain, Bloodlust, Radiant Beacon.
- Added object destruction visuals.
- Control Zone added - ranged units cannot fire when melee units are adjacent to them.
- Removed 'Triple Slash' from Savage.
- Levels require more XP to gain.
- Temporarily disabled feature randomizing starting hero stats - this will return post balancing.
- Accuracy modifiers are now multiplicative rather than cumulative.
- Enemies triggered during enemy turns will now gain 1ap to brace, overwatch or run for cover (Cannot attack).
- Rebuilt the cave level for a better experience.
- Fire arrow damage increased.
- Lift range reduced.
- Large units may now act as cover.
- Boosted potion droprate.
Performance and Bugs:
- Black rectangle bug fixed.
- Changed unit mouse over outlines that were reducing performance.
- Fixed spider AI bug preventing hatched spiders from attacking.
- Fixed memory leaks and improved performance of Fog of War, especially on low-end machines.
- Improved village level lighting consistency and performance.
- Sped up animations by 25% for a better visual experience.
- Fixed a bug which allowed melee attacks to be used incorrectly against non-adjacent objects.
- Fixed fire particle issues.
- Fixed missing interact icons for objectives in caves.
Thank you for trying out Fort Triumph, adventurer!
We absolutely need your feedback - please take the time to tell us what you liked or disliked, as well as any technical issues you encounter. Your involvement helps make the game better.
If you enjoy the demo, join our community and help us develop! We have a ton of ideas and plans for Fort Triumph, but it's your support that decides how much of it we can implement.