Archive password: check full description. This is the 1.4.5 patch for the public Early Access of Forbidden Trip [Cadaver Party Project]. Thanks for trying and have fun! -Yanka.
Archive password: party
The 1.4.5 patch is here!
Date: 22nd of June 2021
You need to install the following content before installing that patch:
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent, up-to-date & fresh (no other mods, cs…)
- Forbidden Trip - Early Access (package 1.4.4 - 20210618)
Please check the readme before asking for support!
Repeat: it is strongly advised to have a fresh and up-to-date installation of Amnesia to avoid potential crashes/conflicts, which means no mods, no other custom stories.
It is compatible with Enhanced Shaders by Stayd!
Just merge the Forbidden_Trip folder from this patch with the one already present on your system, in the Amnesia folder (see readme file in the archive if you need help). Replace files when asked and you're good to go! It should be compatible with your saves.
Check the full changelog in the news page when it's published!
Quick changelog for 1.4.5 (20210622)
- The last map present in the major 1.4 build received some quality adjustments to improve things or avoid potential problems! ✨🧹
- Script was improved for various entries, tips… ✅
- Misc. minor updates. 🔧
Special thanks to CSG & Melik for their videos which helped a lot making this quick patch!
Go watch their channels! 😎
Quick changelog for 1.4.4 (20210618)
Please read the description here!
Quick changelog for 1.3.4 (20201206)
- Benchmark was updated using latest updates. 🔧
- Prologue map received new details. ✨
- School arrival map received a complete rework/optimisation of all lights and particle systems.
I manually checked each one, which means many ones. 🔧
- School arrival map will properly load in Performance Mode if it was chosen on a new game.
My mistake, sorry. 🔧
- School arrival map also received new details as well as code updates. ✨🔧
- School F1 map received new details. ✨
- School F2 map received new details. ✨
- School F3 alt. map received new details. ✨
- Abandoned Bunker map received an update preparing the junction with the following big content update! ✨🔧
- English language file updated to the most recent version. 📜
- New stuff added, including some unused content needed for upcoming maps. 😉
- Have fun!
Quick changelog for 1.3.3 (20201108)
- This update corrects the numerous broken/removed decals in the infirmary map.
I had to work from the previous version of this level because the 1.3.2 version had been corrupted for an unknown reason. 😑
- Two visual tips were improved for this level.
One in infirmary, one in science lab.
- Have fun until the next major 1.4 content update, released during Q1 2021!
Quick changelog for 1.3.2 (20200825)
This update brings various corrections and improvements:
- The infirmary puzzles are now easier to figure.
- New tips, quest & details in environment.
- A critical bug in the infirmary was corrected.
- Infamous invisible fire in the stove bug after loading a save for that level.
It would make the puzzle very hard to figure.
- Electro anomaly no more instantly kills you or drains your life to absolute zero.
- It will hurt you until you die, a more classic behaviour. It will make some sections easier.
- Integrated Darkfire's new Nature Assets Pack.
- It upgrades some vegetation, grass & trees to nicer, animated models.
I will manually update old models with those in various maps later when needed.
- Thanks for your feedback, it helped a lot! Have fun!
Quick changelog for 1.3.1 (20200620)
- This update brings a lot of details in the new map as well as optimizations.
- Have fun!
Quick changelog for 1.3 (20200614)
- This is an intermediate patch before the final big content update which will contain the rest/end of the adventure. On the menu we have...
- One new map added; it's unfinished but there is a big portion.
- Episode (chapter) selection in the main menu: replay your favorite part!
To resume where the action stopped in 1.2, select the special 1.3 episode!
- New visual effects; during cutscenes or other special events.
- A lot of fixes/improvements & code optimisation for the older maps.
- Updated & added text entries.
- Still no masseur to help you relaxing while you play. Nope. You're on your own until the end.
Your feedback is very important!
Comment & PM on Mod DB or check the Contact tab on yanka.is.free.fr to easily contact me! I read every message.
Thanks for trying! Have fun!!