Version: Release 2.0.8 Date: 15/01/2012 Name: Fallout's DoomsDay
Version: Release 2.0.8
Name: Fallout's DoomsDay
==================================* It seems I forgot to move the fix for Enclave starting air unit to be a vertibird model into the 2245 folder. Fixed.
* Updated all Enclave attachments to start as correct models for the technology they have.
* Changed the attachments to the two Enclave Powered Scouts to be Wild Deathclaws.
* Added the updated dead_islands.txt event file which Arcaneglus made. This consolidates the events using Darkest Hour event functionality.
* Removed the max_strength = 50 from East BoS starting Paladins unit.
* Did a review of releasing_units.txt event file to check every nation's locked units are released correctly. I changed unlock dates for some nations. Unlocked some additional units for some nations.
* Updated random.txt event file to prevent Robot Nation getting Rogue Politician or Citizen Protests for Greater Openness events.
* Added Elitech's amended scenario_text.csv file.
* I had forgotten to add an entry for Vault 10 in \db\events.txt file. Fixed.
* Made flag and shield for Vault 10 and also changed it's map colour to white.
* Changed map colour of Reavers.
* Fixed a problem with Salem and Portland.
* Added the streamlined events for forcing peace with Wastelands, Ice Wastes and the Glow done by Arcangelus.
* Removed the nation description for Saigon Cartel as it the nation tag of JOR is now used by Vault 10.
* Shortened the long nation description of the Reservation as people reported it as cut off on the scenario screen.
* Fixed a bug of wrong text strings in a Ghoul alliance event for Necropolis.
* The unit bitmaps for Vertibird and Zeppelin Bombers had not been updated to reflect the changed model progression I implemented. Fixed.
* Made a change to NCR security events in west_caravan_trail.txt event file. Should solve bug regarding the Border Guards Scouts unit.
* Fixed a bug in the \config\event_text.file which prevented dissent changes being properly displayed. Thanks to Arcangelus.
* Improved Redding's starting resources.
* Boosted the effects of Alluring player trait in general.txt event file.
* Updated the Fallout_Mod_Guide.pdf file.