This is a prototype/demo version 1.5 of the Flipper game with 30 levels to complete. All graphics are placeholder until the game play is final. The demo does not include any audio sound at present.
Flipper is a new and exciting puzzle game based on a tile board system.
In this game, you must clear each level of various coloured tiles as you move around the board. As you progress further into the game special tiles are introduced to create more complex ways of completing each level. The game can be played at your own pace and all levels are accessible from the start of the game. (no special unlocking of levels required)
- 6 coloured and 6 special tiles used to create engaging puzzles
- 30 levels of various difficulty which can be played at your own pace
- Built-in puzzle editor which can be used to change or create brand new puzzles
- All levels are stored in a text format which can easily be emailed to friends and family
- The game is free to download and covered by the Creative Commons Deed
Please check the website for additional hints and tips on what you can do with Flipper.