Major optimization overhaul for players with weaker graphics cards (details below). General quality-of-life improvements. Various fixes for crashes/bugs.
This is a much, much-needed long-time-coming update for FAITH:
- MAJOR OPTIMIZATION OVERHAUL: Reduced sprite texture pages from 115 to 7. This greatly reduces memory load when launching the game and should increase compatibility for players with weaker graphics cards.
- Increased John's walk speed to match Deluxe version and FAITH: Chapter II. Sorry speedrunners.
- Fixed crashes that occur when final boss switches phases.
- Fixed crash that occurs in master bedroom.
- General bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.