Adds Elven portraits, new ship style (sort of Imperial meets Naboo), city style, flags, clothes, hairstyles, name lists, planet types, fallen empires, and random primitive elves.....
to Stellaris. :-)
Archived but link to updated file in the download! :-)
- Girls: 8 phenotypes. Guys: 3 phenotypes. Girls: 6 color variants. Guys: 5 variants.
- An "elfy" ship style. Sort of Imperial inspired with glowy lights and elfy shininess.
- A new elf city style. For once, not just a simple retexture of an existing one!
- 160 outfits for girls, 113 for guys. All my clothes now.
- Enslaved elves get their own wardrobe depending on slave type. (Utopia only.)
- Pops on cold planets wear warm clothes.
- New hairstyles for girls (with elf ears), new hairstyles for guys (no-idiot man bun and all hairstyles adjusted for elf ears!)
- Ruler hairstyles have crowns.
- Elven name lists. Uses a variety of: Sindarin, Quenya, Altmer, Bosmer and... Ayleid names to make it complete.
- Elven trait: leaders use the immortal property. (Introduced in Banks.)
- New Elven specific megastructure: Avari rings.
- 2 prescripted races. One civ follows the "Sidh" philosophy that I made up out of thin air. Basically, they're peaceful and don't bother with clothes. (Oddly, I feel this makes more sense than the Eilistraee thing.) The others are basically Ayleid. Be wary of that whole "peace" thing.
- 2 new elf solar system starts: A blue star that feeds a black hole and a pulsar fed by... another star. Homeworld is a Sanctuary world. :-D The other starts off with an already built Avari Ring.
- NO LONGER UPDATED HERE
- 2.97 - New Meshes: shipyard, Dyson (retextured to elfy-like); Some new girl portraits to replace older ugly ones; Drow flags added.; Drow namelists added.; Drow traits added. (Currently useable by elfies. This will change!); Prescripted Elf civs now spawn by default. (I know, I'll make a quick turn-it-off mod for boring people soon!); All Elf system starts now have 3 neighbor systems with elf themes. Also includes several custom planets (compatible with mods, don't worry!); Another major clothing update. Technocracies now get sci-fi-ish looking elves. (Not too many outfits currently. More later.) More elf gowns and more bling.; Minor girl hair update. (Bonus hair for Technocracy admirals!); Ships have been reorganized to make use of NSC ships in vanilla. (And SCX!); Mod now actually works thanks to 1.8.1 Beta. Meaning: THIS REQUIRES 1.8.1 BETA!!!; NSC files now split off. NSC WILL REQUIRE A PATCH NOW. (We've got one coming!)
- 2.95 - New Meshes: mining, science, observation and frontier outposts! Major clothing fix, think I got all the bad clipping; Portrait anims no longer dependant on anything vanilla (never again can PDX cause clothing mishaps!); Hive mind elves get their own hive outfits; Avari rings moved a little farther from planets; The no shipyard over avari ring worlds issue has been fixed; Recolored several of the barren/toxic/gas giants in the elf systems starts, all are still vanilla planet classes to ensure compatibility; The Elven Sanctuary start now has a new Sanctuary world as the homeworld; Tweaked civics again; Drow civics added
- 2.90 - New Elf habitat; Avari rings are now megastructures, and they spin! New hair type for girls (based on one Llossaa's hairstyles); Updated slave girls to have more hair options; FE and primitives reinstated with actual working mechanics for once (Teneb Kel of course!); All initializers updated to account for new megastructures; Fixed texture mishap on construction ship; NSC patch now incorporated with the main file; Expanded namelists to even more planets; Numerous balance and other fixes;
- 2.83 - Fixed borked namelist; Cat ears for domestic slave girls (testing the concept); Guy pheno #3 replaced with a new custom one; fallen empires deactivated; primitive spawns deactivated;
- 2.8 - Added name support for Alphamod army names (thanks Cirdain!); Expanded base namelist planet names; Elven savage trait hopefully preveneted from popping up on talking weeds; Guys now have specialized slave outfits; Avari planets now animated again (Thanks Teneb Kel!!); civic icon fix maybe (only an issue for Steam version);
- 2.75 - Removed unneeded traits; Elf savages now immortal (whoops!); Empire descriptions finally added to Sidh and Ayleids; Habitats forced to avian for now (thanks Porev!); muzzle flashes and other effects now enabled (thanks to Princessity!); Native support for SCE;
- 2.7 - Updated for 1.5; Ascari turned off by default, pre-made civs set to NOT spawn by default; Sidh now a civic; Reorganized patches slightly; Non-racial traits moved to civics; Fixed nose alignment on female 07, female slave clothes reorganized based on slavery type (males in a future version); ship sound types updated to 1.5; non-savage primitive elves now have charismatic trait by default; Solar system starts updated to have more pops (as per vanilla);
- 2.63 - Fixed some pops wearing a tad too little... ;-)
- 2.62 - Fixed Sidh male leaders wearing... clothes. Shocking. :-)
- 2.61 - Updated for NSC 4.0
- 2.6 - NSC ships added; Bots added to construction ship; "Without apparel" clothing migrated to another patch; Guys no longer have Vulcan hair;
- 2.45 - New Ships: Cruiser2, Battleship1, Science, Colony, Transport, Construction; Fixed Cruiser1 texture; Fixed clipped male outfits;
- 2.4 - Added new: Corvettes, Destroyers, Cruiser; Extra compatibility added for: Crystallis Ship Parts Extension, ; Girl Phenotyp 7 added (based on llossa's non-ugly asian female :-D); Updated for 1.4.*.
- 2.21 - Elven trait is selectable again. This time I'm removing the trait from anything not Elfy at game start!; LAST VERSION WITH OLD SHIPS!
- 2.2 - Primitive elves can show up on nuked worlds now; Tweaked savage trait value; Primitives have nasty armies (no more free lunch!); Sidh now have "warm" scarves on cold planets :-D; Elven traits (except Sidh) are now automatically added at game start; Fixed primitive Elves to be more random finally; Two new Elf name lists for a little variety;
- 2.1 - Toned down portrait scale a little; gaia avari worlds use new gaia landscape (Sidh starting system mainly); got rid of duplicate Ayleid name so Ayleids can't run into primitive versions of themselves; Organized clothing for ruler design finally; fixed cross dressing male fallen empire leaders :-); Fixed ship turrets, again; added alpine and savannah preferences to some possible elven primitives; Ascari can now be primitive or dead entirely (if their system is picked at galaxy creation);
- 2.0 - Added slim guys; bunch of new guy clothes for slim base; additional slight bug fixes;
- 1.98 - Added alpine and savannah Avari worlds; fixed winter clothes taking precedence when they shouldn't; fixed the invisible missile conundrum; all female bodies/clothes converted to new slim type.
- 1.91 - Fixed fallens (oops), updated flags to stop error complaints that happen for no blinking reason whatsoever :-); Ascari now a bit nastier.
- 1.9 - Updated to handle 1.3 (whew!), a few minor bug fixes.
- 1.8 - 3 new girl base portraits, pops on cold climate planets wear cold clothes; some planet modifiers make pops go wild (in relation to clothes); and yes, more clothes!
- 1.75 - New racial traits added for variety; Elven trait made not to be randomly picked by generated civs (I think); Rebalanced all traits (thanks to Princessity!; More outfits!1.72 - Even MORE system tweaks; No more ugly fake-asian elves (resources still there, uncomment if you prefer them active... for some reason); Fixed bugged clothing for general girls;
- 1.72 - Even MORE system tweaks; No more ugly fake-asian elves (resources still there, uncomment if you prefer them active... for some reason); Fixed bugged clothing for general girls!
- 1.7 - MORE tweaks to system initializers; portraits now reorganized to use color option; pink lipstick added for girls; blue eyes added for guys; guy crowns now match girl's; Enslaved pops have thier own slavey clothes!
- 1.63 - Additional starting system tweaks; Sidh pops are now "properly" dressed if migrating or being conquered by a non-Sidh civ;
- 1.62 - Added pre-ftl civs to system initializers; additional clothing tweaks; "savage" elves randomly show up on Pre-FTL worlds and sometimes as full on civs.
- 1.6T - Clothing tweaks; added neighboring systems to startups; add new color option for one of the battleships; TEST: randomization is off, 1/4 chance of fallen empire elves, currently 100% chance a new savage type Elven nation pops up.
- 1.5 - Crowns for everyone; major rework of guys: all clothes now look more masculine, no space suits, ugly big nosed guys got a nose job, bunch of new guy only outfits; fixed typos for AI planets; added new system start with elven specific planet type; tweaked existing starting system.
- 1.1 - Bunch of new girl outfits; Fixed ship/city styles selection highlighting; fixed typos (Elven city instead of Ilythiiri LOL); guy hair: real black color added, all hairs adjusted to fit elf ears; fixed (hopefully) rulers having random clothes; Fixed mask issue with long
female hair; First experiment with crown/jewelry.
- 1.0 - Initial release. (Here. :-D)