Release Version 1.2.0 of the Elder Kings Enhancement Suite. Full description below.
Version 1.2.0 - Beautiful Portraits
- added one new mod:
- made the uninstall options more customisable
- added a forced CRC Check before the installation
- added Mod Cache Cleaner for EK 2.3
- added a recommended uninstall option
- fixed several spelling mistakes in the installer
Version 1.1.0 - Much More Content, BABY!
- added three new mods:
- Influence History (become the "legitimate" Dragonborn via decision, find the amulet of kings, become immortal, become a necromancer, change patron deity, etc.) for large amounts of prestige and piety
- added Landmarks & Models Mod
- added Official Optional Music Pack
- added Empire Formation Requirements Map PNG
- fixed an error in the vassalmanagement mod
- added recommended install options
- installer code optimization
- added two mods:
- Vassalmanagement (modified No Hassles Vassals)
- Daedric Scholar (Ability to choose your daedric prince through the intrigue menu)
If you have any modification wishes, just tell me in the comments :)
- Daedric Scholar
- Take the scholarship focus
- Select the option in the intrigue menu
- Select the daedric prince you want to convert to in the pop-up window.
- 5 years Cooldown
- Empire Formation Map
- Find the corresponding png file in the EKSVN/EK Folder
- Influence History
- Click the decision in the intrigue menu.
- Choose between the options presented to you (Becoming immortal, claiming the oghma infinium, finding the amulet of kings, etc.) for LARGE amounts of prestige and piety
- New Portraits (Many DLC needed)
- for Atmorans, Nords, Bretons, Reachmen, Colovians, Imperials/Heartlanders, Nibenese, Redguards, Ayleids, Bosmer, Altmer, Falmer, Maomer, Orsimer, Chimer, Dunmer, Ashlanders
- Optional Music Pack
- Just listen... maybe click Next Song in the bottom right corner if you're impatient like me :D
- Landmarks and Models
- Look at the Map (Ada-mantia, Imperial City, Crystal-like-Law, Eldenroot, Vivec City)
- Right-Click on the Counties you want to keep (the baronies in these counties will be kept aswell) and select "Raise Banner".
- When you view the province, you should see a little green icon on the left side of the province window.
- Click on the decision in the intrigue menu to give all titles away (which don't have the banners raised).