Dragon Ball Z : Vegeta mod demo alpha v0.700～0.800 update content.
Dragon Ball mod v0.8:
1. Continue to correct some scenario map uv reverse problems
2. Reset the character model settings and related code, delete some of the characters of the transformation and the body of the model is not very different to use other forms, in order to reduce the burden of the system to open up space to support the continued update. In addition to Begita and Sun, the currently available characters are used by these two men, who can use extra characters Beckett and Broli, respectively, and after using the two men, they must exit and re-enter before they can switch back to the default characters.
3. Adjust the configuration and brushing out of each part of the field.
4. Turn down the font of the combat scanner and the enemy target lock ring will not be visible when moving.
5. Make a more nuanced distinction between the voices of controllable characters and add new variations, blows, and death voices for different characters.
6. Large map r rest, the player model will become a small spaceship. z Can be transformed on the big map, the large map character shape is no longer based on the previous scene exit after the state of transformation, now re-enter the scene will enter the original form of the character
Demo v0.7 content:
1. delete the redundant character models and map models that have not been used by code or shielded yet, and save them for standby temporarily, and update the backup after reducing the mod volume. On the one hand, the whole uploading is that the version number should be transmitted once every 0.1, so as to avoid missing patches; on the other hand, obsessive-compulsive disorder is unbearable, and only "whole corpse" should be backed up.
2. Fix the problem that some small gaps and cracks on the battle map caused the collision check to be sent to the highest ground point (z = 10,000,000) or fall off the ground. The treatment of this problem also dealt with the problem that the flight switch was too slow when walking away from cliff terrain, resulting in falling too much vertical height.
3. Fix the problem that the logo stickers of some maps are reversed (and some, check which is which)
4. Temporarily add a sky ball to the Dragon Ball scene without adding a sky ball (later adjust according to the characteristics of the scene)
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
demo v0.710 Content:
1. Add a combo, when you are in flight and press w before flying state, chasing units that have been hit into the air, at the same time press the right mouse button, and ensure that when the right mouse button reaches the judgment distance does not release, will continue to strike the enemy and this enemy with their own synchronization forward, until you release a decision key or press other behavior of the decision key or close to the front of the obstacle or reached the highest combo 9hits (with a certain odds of resetting combo to continue again) will interrupt the combo, eventually hitting the enemy out or dropping it on the rear obstacle. In particular, if the rear is the boundary of the entire map, people will continue to press against the transparent wall.
2. Simplify some code to improve operational efficiency.
3. Adjust the scope of a series of obstacles, including flying, etc., mainly to avoid the original high-rise building such a vertical plane obstacles easily lead to people being sent into the building.
4. Dynamic avatars in the status bar will be distinguished according to the characters and will no longer share the same one. The target in the combat scanner is adjusted to a half-body image.
5. Add the initial state of the opening character and the loop action used after the change is completed, which was originally locked in a frame.
6. Adjust the logic of the hand-controlled track wave (according to whether the track is displayed in the T interface to adjust), now use the wave with track controlled track direction many times will not cause irreversible system burden, but there is an upper limit of track length, no track