Added compatibility for Stellaris v.1.8.3. Also some bugs fixed.
Doctor Who Mod v.1.2.1
What's new in v.1.2.1:
- Mod is now compatible with the latest version of Stellaris (v.1.8.3).
- Bug fixes.
What's new in v.1.2:
- 6 new species:
- Ice Warriors
- Added “Regeneration System”. See below for more info.
- More and better portraits.
- Time Lords seperated into five:
- War Doctor (Regenerates into 9th Doctor later on)
- 9th Doctor (Regenerates into 10th Doctor later on)
- 10th Doctor (Regenerates into 11th Doctor later on)
- 11th Doctor (Regenerates into 12th Doctor later on)
- 12th Doctor ((Regenerates into himself for now)
- Most of the over-powered bonuses from the last version is now removed. Instead all species has few balanced unique bonuses now (bonuses are given in accordance to their story-line in the show)
- Added an altenative Solar System for Ice Warriors and Humans are scripted as primitives.
- Mod now supports French, German, Polish, Spanish, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Added new and better greeting sounds.
- 12 species from the British TV Show Doctor Who:
- Time Lords
- Weeping Angels
- Ice Warriors
- All species has few balanced unique bonuses in accordance with their story-line in the TV Show.
- Greeting sounds from the show for each species.
- Doctor Who themed loading screens.
- And more Doctor Who flavoured features!
***Regeneration system commences through an event which gets triggered only once in approx. 50 years. Its only for Time Lords of course.
****Installation instructions are below and also in the mod file.
Send me your suggestions and ideas for the future.
*Compatible for version 1.8.*.