Mod is now compatible with Stellaris v.2.4.1. For more info about the mod, please read "Summary" on the main page.
- TARDIS science ship model for Time Lords.
- 12 species from the British TV Show Doctor Who:
- Time Lords
- Weeping Angels
- Ice Warriors
- All species has few balanced unique bonuses (through civics and traits) in accordance with their story-line in the TV Show.
- 12 Custom made Empires out of the Doctor Who species to play with. Game will prioritize Doctor Who empires over vanilla ones. So you don't have to worry about that!
- Unique tech for Time Lords and Daleks.
- +30 Events from the show.
- Three new tradition categories: Militaristic, Scientific and Economics. Each category is available for certain Empires at the game start but can be stolen through required Ascension Perks by other Empires.
- +50 portraits from the show.
- Full Regeneration System through events (9th to 13th Doctor including Jodie Whittaker). Each regeneration will take place in every 50 years. Companions will join the Doctor in-between the regenerations.
- Greeting sounds from the show for each species.
- Doctor Who themed loading screens and start screen.
- Gallifreyan clothes for Time Lords.
- Mod supports: English.
- 13 Companions of the Doctor in total:
- The General
- Rose Tyler
- Jack Harkness
- Martha Jones
- Donna Noble
- River Song
- Amy Pond
- Rory Williams
- Clara Oswald
- Bill Potts
- And more Doctor Who flavoured features!
- These DLC's are required for mod to work properly:
- Utopia (required to play as/against Daleks, Oods and for new traditions to work properly)
- Synthetic Dawn (required to play as/against Cybermen)
- Creating new empires NOT recommended (instead try to use custom made empires as they are)!!!
**Installation instructions are in the mod file.
Send me your suggestions and ideas for the future.
*Compatible for Stellaris version 2.4.1