Changelog for Stellaris v2.2.2 (Jan 1st, 2019):
-Added compatibility for Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Russian and Chinese. Mod related texts are STILL English. This just fixes the broken texts.
*This version is ALSO compatible with Stellaris v2.2.0 and v2.2.1!
- TARDIS science ship model for Time Lords.
- 12 species from the British TV Show Doctor Who:
- Time Lords
- Weeping Angels
- Ice Warriors
- All species has few balanced unique bonuses in accordance with their story-line in the TV Show.
- 12 Custom made Empires out of the Doctor Who species to play with.
- Added 10 new technology for Time Lords and Daleks. (IMGUR)
- 29 Events in total.
- Three new tradition categories: Militaristic, Scientific, Economics. Each category is available for certain Empires at the game start but can be stolen through required Ascension Perks by other Empires.
- +50 portraits in total.
- Full Regeneration System through events (9th to 13th Doctor including Jodie Whittaker). Each regeneration will take place in every 50 years. Companions will join the Doctor in-between the regenerations.
- Greeting sounds from the show for each species.
- Doctor Who themed loading screens and start screen.
- Gallifreyan clothes for Time Lords.
- Mod supports: English.
- 13 Companions of the Doctor in total:
- The General
- Rose Tyler
- Jack Harkness
- Martha Jones
- Donna Noble
- River Song
- Amy Pond
- Rory Williams
- Clara Oswald
- Bill Potts
- And more Doctor Who flavoured features!
- These DLC's are required for mod to work properly:
- Synthetic Dawn
- Creating new empires not recommended (instead try to use custom made empires).
**Installation instructions are in the mod file.
Send me your suggestions and ideas for the future.
*Compatible for Stellaris version 2.2.x