Changelog for Stellaris v2.2.1 (Dec 16th, 2018):
• Trait/Civic/Tradition bonuses for all 12 empires completely changed for balancing. Have a look at them in the game.
• Added 10 new technology for Time Lords and Daleks. (Check description for more info)
• Most of the Empires' ethic/authority types are changed.
• Daleks are now Fanatic Purifiers.
• Cybermen are now Driven Assimilator (if you have the Synthetic Dawn DLC).
• Weeping Angels are now immortal.
• Human companions of Doctor will not show up as Time Lords anymore.
• TARDIS Ship Class is removed but TARDIS Science Ship Model still remains for Time Lords. They have to research related techs to achieve full TARDIS power (max speed etc).
• Daleks no more starts with armor bonus. Instead, they have to research related techs (Polycarbide etc) to achieve their famous armor bonuses.
- TARDIS science ship model for Time Lords.
- 12 species from the British TV Show Doctor Who:
- Time Lords
- Weeping Angels
- Ice Warriors
- All species has few balanced unique bonuses in accordance with their story-line in the TV Show.
- 12 Custom made Empires out of the Doctor Who species to play with.
- Added 10 new technology for Time Lords and Daleks. (IMGUR)
- 29 Events in total.
- Three new tradition categories: Militaristic, Scientific, Economics. Each category is available for certain Empires at the game start but can be stolen through required Ascension Perks by other Empires.
- +50 portraits in total.
- Full Regeneration System through events (9th to 13th Doctor including Jodie Whittaker). Each regeneration will take place in every 50 years. Companions will join the Doctor in-between the regenerations.
- Greeting sounds from the show for each species.
- Doctor Who themed loading screens and start screen.
- Gallifreyan clothes for Time Lords.
- Mod supports: English.
- 13 Companions of the Doctor in total:
- The General
- Rose Tyler
- Jack Harkness
- Martha Jones
- Donna Noble
- River Song
- Amy Pond
- Rory Williams
- Clara Oswald
- Bill Potts
- And more Doctor Who flavoured features!
- These DLC's are required for mod to work properly:
- Synthetic Dawn
- Creating new empires not recommended (instead try to use custom made empires).
**Installation instructions are in the mod file.
Send me your suggestions and ideas for the future.
*Compatible for Stellaris version 2.2.x