v.M4.1.2 16-Jan-2022 Peasant Revolution Still fits on a single Compact Disc and it always will!
- Fix: H/K detection script no longer allows to detect H/Ks without having a radar, enemies no longer blink on/off
- Gnome Tecnovator +5 carry cap.
- Magnum Smart Bullets no longer get bonus to armor piercing, but cause even more HP damage.
- Added 1 lore article
- Fixed the Hunter-Killer long-range detection script, should work now (credit goes to Meridian)
- Terrain fixes, harvester map fix, Stonekeep-on-sea fix, Elusive Shambler fix II (thanks to Meridian for bughunting)
- Hoverbike rebalances: added Assault Laser as secondary weapon, boosters don't replenish full Energy anymore but cost less Freshness to use.
- OXCE upgrade to 7.4 (fixes corpse recovery issues, research-from-event issues and others)
- Bug Fixes: Diplomacy locked out on Peasant Revolution, Harvester giving undue craft repair bills, Spellings, Maps
- Globe improvements
- New polar mapblock (3x3)
- Updated translations
v.M4 6-Jan-2022 Peasant Revolution
- OXCE upgrade to 7.3.3 04-Jan-2022
- Fix: the elusive Snow Jungle/Sea Shambler bug
- Fix: Stormtrooper condemnation now works for all types of enemy bases
- Fix: Slaves Gone Wild work again! (thanks to Kato for testing)
- New Feature: Peasant Revolution
- New Feature: Jack's Dungeon
- New Feature: Active Hunter-Killers should now be detectible from greater distance (+300NM) than normal enemy craft
- New Enemy Mission: Bandit Revenge
- New Crafts: Raptor, Harvester
- New Craft Weapons: Heavy Bombs (DV, MS, IB), Hell Bombs (DV, MS, IB), Bioplasma Projector, 14mm AA Turrets
- New Craft Equipment: Shadow Veil
- New Armors: Hoverbike (Gfx design by Brain, additional gfx by me and Bloax), Think Tank (Gray/Male only), Martyr (Repentia only), Scavenger (PEA, thx to Brain for help with gfx)
- New Weapons: Bioplasma Gun, Smart Grenade Launcher
- New Ammo: RPG Round/Fusion (normal & quad), 40mm Grenade/EMP (normal & pack)
- New Items: Fire Resistant Shirt, Antirad Jacket, Grounding Boots
- New Avatars: SS +24, Peasants +24
- New Condemnations (for specific types of missions)
- Ninja Balancing: No longer extra 3 Ninja bases appear due to tech progression. Last scripted base appears later on Blackbeard+ now. However, bases can appear endlessly with a small chance from 2603 onwards.
- Codex craft weapon rebalancing: Buff to flame gun, buff to Ilya (also moved to Light slot), but now requires Orbs to be constructed, Charger Laser for Green replaced w/ Bioplasma Projector (Charger can now be bought with prize: M-Lasers)
- Improved gfx: Raider Firebat (by Brain), Adv. Rocket Launcher (by Brain), Baller sprite/inventory (by Mikkoi), Inventories for Hoe, B-Boy and Drifter (by Mikkoi)
- More debrief music, changed memorial music
- V8 is now undetectable
- Wench outfit now harder to detect to enemies
- Very skimpy/scout outfits get +1 NV and/or SPOT 1/1 (affected: Gals, SS, Peasants, Gnomes).
- Standard rocket launchers/RPGs no longer work in 0g
- Tech shift worth mentioning: Broken Merc Engineer now needed for X-Gauss, while Synthsuit needs only Broken Guild Engineer and Merc Soldier.
- Adjustments, rebalances, reworks
- Tech tree updates
- Varios Minor Fixes
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Oh, HELL & HADES YEEEEEA!!!