The Linux 64-bit build of the "Depictions" Demo.
This demo includes reworked aesthetics, some new content, and a variety of fixes, tweaks, and changes!
Version 0.9.0, the "Depictions" Demo, includes a variety of changes:
- Reworked aesthetics
- The in-game look has been changed, made more clearly stylised--and improved, I hope!
- Additional content
- Two new (small) locations
- New puzzles in one of those locations
- One new enemy
- One collectible and new lore-entries--but showing those would be spoiling things. ;)
- Plus a variety of tweaks, fixes, and changes!
- Some keyboards don't respond well to pressing "space" (the default "jump" key) while holding one of the WASD keys (the default "movement" keys). If your keyboard is like this, try the "KeyboardAndMouse_MouseJump" keybinding profile (from the options menu).
- This profile moves "jump" to the right mouse-button (and "examine" to "space"), thus hopefully allowing jumping while pressing a movement key!
- Alternatively, just rebind the keys to something that works for you!
- If you want a frame-rate meter, just press "f".
- (Presuming that you haven't bound another key over that.)
- 4K resolutions and UI-scaling are not currently officially supported, although they may work.
- There's a known security vulnerability in the save and config files. Your own saves and config-files should be fine--just don't take such files from others!