Version 4.0 (Geopolitics, Fixes). Supported languages: English. Supported scenarios: 1836, 1861.
1. Anarcho-liberals now vote for political reforms. In the original game, this faction is completely useless and even harmful for liberalization as it is against any reforms. At the same time, conservatives and socialists have very useful reactionaries and communists for their ideological groups, who, when they come to power, carry out those reforms that they consider the goal of the group. Anarcho-liberals on the other hand are doing exactly the opposite: they stop the process of liberalization. This is illogical and creates a disbalance.
2. Fascists now vote for abortion of any reforms. in the original game, this is the most imbalanced faction, which allows the player to do whatever he wants, and this is completely untrue because in reality, the fascists did not build a single democratic or social state. Actually, they deliberately destroyed democracy, following the principles of social-darwinism.
1. Changed basic ideology preferences based on more realistic approach. For example, capitalists tend to support liberalism, while aristocrats tend to support conservatism.
1. Parties are now influenced by the leader of the sphere of influence. For example, it is impossible to cancel political reforms while being in the sphere of influence of a democratic or parliamentary-monarchical state, unless reactionaries are in power there, as well as states with a liberal party in power.
1. Changed the order of war goals in the display window: they are sorted by category (geopolitics, sphere of influence, satellites, peoples, territory, special).
2. Aggressiveness has been reduced for almost all war goals. This is especially true for unjustifiably expensive goals (for example, demolishing fortifications).
3. Added the inclusion of a new satellite in the sphere of influence in the "Make puppet" war goal.
4. For "Add to the sphere of influence", "Take away from the sphere of influence" and "Make a satellite" war goals added a change of government to the government which pursues the goal.
1. Previously, in case of a failure, the satellite could immediately re-declare independence. This was due to the fact that nothing changed in the satellite itself. Now, in case of a failure, separatist sentiments decrease, consciousness decreases as well, but aggressiveness among former separatists grows.
2. The senior as well as the vassal will be notified of the outcome of the vote of the great powers.
1. Reduced bonuses from a residence permit and full citizenship to 0.2.
2. Added both bonuses to limited citizenship to the amount of 0.1.
1. Separatist rallies no longer cause the game to crash. Previously, this was due to an error in the name of the modifier.
2. When the Ottoman Empire rebuilds the divided Wallachia and Moldavia, it will no longer transfer new territories from its composition to Wallachia.
3. Cultures in the Dominican Republic: Spanish-Americans, Spanish. Previously, they were not replaced and there was a caribeno culture cut out.
4. In the 1861 campaign, a mistake in the naming of Afro-Spaniards was corrected, due to which they were considered by the game as a noculture.
5. Fixed incorrect paths to localized strings for racial policy decisions.
1. Localization. Some localized strings are not localized.
2. The government, reforms, the upper house and the ruling faction do not always change when they should in accordance with the "Wars - 4" clause.
Please report if you encounter these bugs, or if you have any suggestions about possible ways to fix them.