Version 1.0 (release). Supported languages: English. Supported scenarios: 1836, 1861.
Please, report all the bugs in comments, and they will be fixed as soon as possible. In comments you may also write your proposals for demographical changes, and maybe they will be added in next versions.
+25 to assimilation rate.
2. Limited Citizenship.
3. Full Citizenship.
+25 to immigrant attraction.
1. France has Wallonian as an accepted culture.
2. Wallonia has French as an accepted culture and has no Dutch as an accepted culture.
3. All German countries has both North and South German cultures as accepted.
4. Wurttemberg has a core for Sigmaringen owned by Prussia in Wurttemberg region to create an incentive for AI to annex this province to create SGC.
5. Austro-Hungary may be federalized with the historical project called "The United States of Greater Austria" (1906) by A. Popvici by the decision, which makes all cultures, which countries and AH both has cores on same provinces, accepted.
6. Luxemburg will not join the NGC.
7. Swiss culture removed. Switzerland is populated to South German, French, North Italian and has them as accepted cultures.
8. Switzerland will not join the SGC.
9. Bohemia has no Slovak as accepted culture.
10. Slovakia has no Czech as accepted culture.
11. Cyprus has no Turkish as accepted culture.
12. Russia has Russian as primary culture and no accepted cultures.
13. Ukraine has Ukrainian as primary culture and no accepted cultures.
14. Azerbaijan has no Turkish as accepted culture.
15. Ashkenazi removed from Germanic cultural group and is located in their own unique cultural group to prevent Germany from automatically accepting this culture as accepted due to forming a united country.
1. French Canadian replaced with French American. French American is the primary culture in Quebec; is an accepted culture in Canada, Columbia, France, Newfoundland.
2. Anglo Canadian replaced with British American. British American is the primary culture in Canada, Columbia, Newfoundland; is an accepted culture in Australia, Great Britain, Quebec, Scotland.
3. Texan replaced with Dixie. Texas primary culture is Dixie, Texas accepted cultures are Spanish American.
1. Mexican, North Andean, South Andean, Platinean replaced with Spanish American. Spanish American is the primary culture in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Gran Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru, Panama, Paraguay, USCA, Uruguay, Venezuela; is an accepted culture in Spain, Texas.
2. Afro Caribeno replaced with Afro Spanish. Afro Spanish may be added (and removed) as an accepted culture for countries with Spanish or Spanish American as the primary or as an accepted culture.
3. Brazilian replaced with Portuguese American. Portuguese American is the primary culture in Brazil; is an accepted culture in Portugal.
4. Afro Brazilian replaced with Afro Portuguese. The same decision as in 2 point available for Portuguese or Portuguese American.
5. Afro Antillean replaced with Afro French. Afro French is a primary culture in Haity. The same decision as in 2 point available for French or French American cultures.
6. Haiti has no Spanish American (default Caribero) and Afro Spanish (default Afro Caribero) as accepted culture. Haiti may add French as accepted culture by the same decision as in 2 point.
7. Afro Caribbean replaced with Afro American (in British colonies), Afro Danish (in Denmark colonies), Afro Dutch (in Netherlands colonies). The same decision as in 2 point available for British or British American, Danish, Dutch or Afrikaner cultures available.
8. Guatemala has no more cores on Belize, and if the USCA loses all the states instead of Guatemala, they can actually become Guatemala (by vanilla decision) without conquering Belize (which is nearly impossible).
1. Boer replaced with Afrikaner. Afrikaner is the primary culture in Transvaal and Oranje; is an accepted culture in Netherlands, Flanders, South Africa.