An updated demo for Dawi Kiss. You still need Crusader Kings 2 and Geheimnisnacht 1.2 to play, and the Horse Lords and Monks & Mystics DLCs are strongly recommended.
Not much to add to the change log this time, as most of the work was adding The Family and trying to reduce lag.
* Chaos Dwarf government changed to a variant Merchant Republic (the competing sorcerer-led clans)
* Chaos Dwarf clans have a rough-and-ready method for helping the Sorcerers stay in charge.
* Chaos Dwarf slave wars removed, replace with pagan looting mechanics. Slaves are a kind of wealth that can be looted from provinces. Having the Chaos Dwarfs formally declare war to take your people makes less sense than them just going over the border and carrying out some abductions.
* Darklands starting setup altered to better fit the lore
* Dwarfs given the option to haul out Gromril Armour.
* The religions of the Empire are now treated like polytheistic religions in vanilla and the rest of the mod.
* Shallyan micro-religion removed, functions mostly turned over to the Cult of Shallya society. CoS now has a decision to help provinces resist disease and revolt.
* Manannite religion removed.
* Taalite religion removed, functions mainly turned over to a new Cult of Taal and Rhya society. CoT&R society has a decision to gain a combat trait and a targeted decision for short-term increase in local taxes.
* Ulrican religion removed, functions mainly turned over to a new Cult of Ulric society. CoU has a decision to gain a combat trait and a decision to call up Ulrican Templars.
* Temple buildings in the Old World now reflect the religious diversity of that region.
* Engineers Guild implemented. Engineers have decisions to gain traits, bring out war machines, and reduce local build costs.
* Decision to found the Imperial School of Engineers added. Can only be taken by an Emperor (even if claimant) who owns Altdorf, Marienburg, or Nuln.
* Several special buildings added.
* Repanse made somewhat more like her lore description.
* Sorcerer's Isles renamed and made more magical.
* "The Family" added as a cosmopolitan society of thieves. Loosely based on the Cult of Ranald but open to a wide range of characters.
* Trade route & trade post buildings toned down. Repeatedly.
* Orc WAAAGH!!! troops no longer exempt from attrition.
* Arabyan castle buildings made significantly better.
* Arabyan nomads pumped up.
* State troops mechanics toned down and made more fair to the AI.
* Chaos Undivided gains access to mercenary fleets
* Nehekharan county conquest made significantly more expensive.
* Bretonnian merchants now have more mercenary options
* Tomb Kings no longer get to pass off some of the worst spearmen in Warhammer as pikemen.
* Went over targetted decisions, removed some of the non-functional stuff and tightened up filters & check intervals on others.
* Duel system patched up, now works on a strategic level. (Tactically it's still a black box.)
* Doom mechanics patched up. Ulthuan is a big part of the original Doom counter staying low, so removing it destabilises the system.
* Some extravagant triggered_modifier functionality reworked through on_action events.
* Some event pre-triggers fixed up (mostly ditching only_rulers for only_playable, religion_group or religion as appropriate).
* Decision pre-triggers tightened up.
* Getting married to non-Chaos types is much harder for Chaos marauders
* Arabyan merchants no longer go extinct at the drop of a patrician.
* The bookmark setup doesn't really make sense with the changed scope of the mod.
* Localisation is only in English.
* Doom counter is probably OK but End Times counter is anyone's guess.
* All "Sigmarite" priests look like members of the Cult of Sigmar, even if they're members of other Cults.
* Old World cult societies have monastic missions rather than tailored quests.
* Engineers don't have missions (but they do have the Experiment! decision).
* The Family doesn't give missions (but members can carry out capers by decision).
* Some religious localisation is a little off. Some religious localisation is way off.
* Dwarfs and Men do not help one another against the Forces of Darkness.
* Trade is still kinda whacky.
* Cathay is more annoying than anything else.
* El-Kalabad's location doesn't make sense and is wrong.
* Some minor graphical issues have been caused by the latest CK2 version