Requires Warband version 1.161 or higher. Has Diplomacy as base. DO NOT PLAY WITH WSE. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PRIOR VERSION SAVES (sorry).
Contains full mod and source code. Just unzip Custom Troop Trees folder into your Modules folder.
Updates over prior version:
- Troops are no longer ever locked for editing; any troop in the tree can be edited at any time, infinite times
- Items can now be added via Morgh's or text editing and show up as equipment options, but only if a new game is started after the items are added.
- Troop classes (e.g. Infantry, Archers, Cavalry) are now set automatically upon saving based on equipment
- Bug fixed: Troops appearing naked in party screen upon loading game
- Bug fixed: Item modifiers being lost on equipment added to troops
- Bug fixed: When doing the train peasants quest, the village could be attacked by naked custom troops instead of bandits
- Troop levels have been rebalanced so that funds available for troops in the 3-branch tree are significantly higher
- If multiple shields are added to equipment, remaining funds is now calculated by subtracting the average shield value instead of stacking them
- Player is given renown when starting as a king, so won't be treated like a beggar
- As king, player's party size is significantly boosted so that you don't start as a king who can only field a few dozen men
- Starting as a king now gives consistent results when it comes to player kingdom fiefs; there will no longer be random castles across the map being added at start
- Bug fixed: Constable offering troop customisation dialogue option prior to becoming king, with strange results
- Constable recruitment dialogue uses custom troops prefix
- The Reset option on troops now resets troop names
- If a change to stats or equipment is made and then unmade, the buttons are the top will reflect that the troop remains umodified (not so with name changes)
- Riding skill is initially set to 0 for all troops