Want more customisation? This mod adds: 30 default civics, 10 hive civics, 10 corporate civics, 5 machine civics, 5 ascension perks, 3 policies, 6 edicts, 3 origins, 16 buildings, 24 technologies, 2 relics and a new federation type.
- Nihilistic Cult civic now allows the sanctification of black holes (with the ascension perk) properly: only working on black holes.
- Mod variant of Consecrated Worlds for empires with the Nihilistic Cult civic now actually allows consecration of worlds.
- Bureau of Transportation civic's starbase building's effects have been weakened, but is now applied empire-wide for strengthening its use.
- Seekers of Knowledge civic's building now also reduces researcher upkeep.
To be able to play with the mod, you must:
- Download the .zip file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Paste the CivicsExpandedPlus.mod file and the CivicsExpandedPlus folder to the "mod" file at Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod.
- Open the Stellaris Launcher.
- Enable Civics Expanded+.
- Launch the game.
- Note, if you cannot enable the mod, due to a missing path, then copy and paste "path="C:/Users/[USERNAME]/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/CivicsExpandedPlus"" to the bottom line of the CivicsExpandedPlus.mod file and edit [USERNAME] to match your computer account's name.