This is the civics-only version of the mod. If you would like to play with the full version, which also adds ascension perks, edicts, policies, techs, and origins, then check out the main mod. This mod adds 25 default civics, 10 hive civics, 5 machine civics and 5 corporate civics.
- The mod no longer edits basegame files; instead, the basegame affected areas (eg, researcher jobs) are overwritten with some mod files. This will make the mod much more compatible, unless another mod changes the very same area (eg, job) as this mod does.
As this is a manual download, to work the mod, you must:
- Go to the Stellaris launcher.
- Scroll down to 'Mods'.
- Click on 'Mod Tools'.
- Fill out the required boxes.
- Click on 'Create Mod'.
- Copy and paste the contents of the 'civics_expanded_plus' folder to the mod folder you just made (which is found in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/Mod/[MOD NAME]).
- Make sure you replace the descriptor file in the download with the one you just created, so the mod name matches up.
- Activate the mod on the Stellaris launcher.
- Start the game, and play!