Want more customisation? This mod adds: 30 default civics, 10 hive civics, 10 corporate civics, 5 machine civics, 5 ascension perks, 3 policies, 6 edicts, 3 origins, 16 buildings, 24 technologies, 2 relics and a new federation type.
- Now compatible with 3.0 Dick.
- Fixed issue with the Insight on War modifier adding shipyards to gateways for some reason
- Rapid Breeding now provides +5 housing rather than affect districts
- Masters of Architecture now has a warning mentioning not getting the special deposit if the civic is selected during empire reformation
- Bombardment issue with the Collective Punishment civic should be fixed
- The militarist faction will no longer be angry at their Peacekeeper empire if they have the Cooperative diplomatic stance
- Renamed Machine Cult to Synthetic Cult
- Robots can join the spiritualist faction if the empire has the Nihilistic Cult or Synthetic Cult civic
- Changed effects of Starfleet Academies
- Changed effects of Bureau of Transportation and its special starbase building
- Empires with the Nihilistic Cult civic now consider tomb worlds holy worlds rather than gaia worlds
- Made spiritualist faction in empires with the Nihilistic Cult civic want to consecrate tomb worlds, not gaia worlds
- Nihilistic version of Consecrated Worlds is now more distinct
- Few more general compatibility changes introduced
- All mod policies have new effects.
- Recruitment Policy is now split into two policies: Recruitment and Navy.
To be able to play with the mod, you must:
- Download the .zip file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Paste the ce_plus.mod file and the ce_plus folder to the "mod" file at Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod.
- Open the Stellaris Launcher.
- Enable Civics Expanded+.
- Launch the game.
- Note, if you cannot enable the mod, due to a missing path, then copy and paste "path="C:/Users/[USERNAME]/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/<strong>ce_plus</strong>"" to the bottom line of the ce_plus.mod file and edit [USERNAME] to match your computer account's name.