Want more civics... and more? This mod not only adds: 30 default civics, 10 hive civics, 5 machine civics, 5 corporate civics, but it also now includes: 5 ascension perks, 3 policies, 6 edicts, 3 origins, 7 buildings, 21 technologies, 2 relics and a new federation type.
- Traditionalist faction should now actually not demand no AI if you are a Machine Cult
- Machine Cult empires should no longer have negative modifiers towards synthetics.
To be able to play with the mod, you must:
- Download the .zip file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Paste the CivicsExpandedPlus.mod file and the CivicsExpandedPlus folder to the "mod" file at Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod.
- Open the Stellaris Launcher.
- Enable Civics Expanded+.
- Launch the game.
- Note, if you cannot enable the mod, due to a missing path, then copy and paste "path="C:/Users/[USERNAME]/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/CivicsExpandedPlus"" to the bottom line of the CivicsExpandedPlus.mod file and edit [USERNAME] to match your computer account's name.