Want more civics... and more? This mod not only adds: 25 default civics, 10 hive civics, 5 machine civics, 5 corporate civics, but it also now includes: 5 ascension perks, 2 policies and 3 edicts!
- Mod is now compatible with version 2.7.1 'Wells'
- Removed 'Alloy Enrichment Policy' and 'Hasteful Goods Production' edicts, due to new edicts in 2.7.1
- Added 'National Holiday' Edict
- Nerfed some civics
- Master AI: Activation event should no longer give the same three rare tech when the option's chosen
- Chances of [REDACTED] from The Master AI have changed - it can now start more commonly, but with a reduced chance
- Localisation edits
As this is a manual download, to work the mod, you must:
- Go to the Stellaris launcher.
- Scroll down to 'Mods'.
- Click on 'Mod Tools'.
- Fill out the required boxes.
- Click on 'Create Mod'.
- Copy and paste the contents of the 'civics_expanded_plus' folder to the mod folder you just made (which is found in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/Mod/[MOD NAME]).
- Make sure you replace the descriptor file in the download with the one you just created, so the mod name matches up.
- Activate the mod on the Stellaris launcher.
- Start the game, and play!