Want more civics... and more? This mod not only adds: 25 default civics, 10 hive civics, 5 machine civics, 5 corporate civics, but it also now includes: 5 ascension perks, 2 policies and 4 edicts!
- 3 new ascension perks: One with Nature, Primitive Protection Program and The Master AI
- 5 new default civics: Social Darwinism, Cult of Personality, Ruthless Suppression, Peaceful Society and Patrol Agency
- Better icons for some civics
- Changes to some mod civics
- Changed some localisation
- 1 new edict: The Master AI: Activation
- 3 new technologies: Hyperintelligent AI, Alloy Enrichment Scheme and Goods Management Policies
- 2 new buildings: Allow Enrichment Plant and Goods Management Facility
Two other versions of the mod have been released. The Civics-Only version (which does not require this mod) and the Vanilla Overhaul submod (which requires either this version or the Civics-Only version; NOT BOTH). These will be linked on the main page of the mod.
As this is a manual download, to work the mod, you must:
- Go to the Stellaris launcher.
- Scroll down to 'Mods'.
- Click on 'Mod Tools'.
- Fill out the required boxes.
- Click on 'Create Mod'.
- Copy and paste the contents of the 'civics_expanded_plus' folder to the mod folder you just made (which is found in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/Mod/[MOD NAME]).
- Make sure you replace the descriptor file in the download with the one you just created, so the mod name matches up.
- Activate the mod on the Stellaris launcher.
- Start the game, and play!