Want more civics... and more? This mod not only adds: 20 default civics, 10 hive civics, 5 machine civics, 5 corporate civics, but it also now includes: 2 ascension perks, 2 policies and 3 edicts!
- Now compatible with 2.6.3.
- Fixed issue with Robotists having their old mineral upkeep rather than their new alloy upkeep.
As this is a manual download, to work the mod, you must:
- Go to the Stellaris launcher.
- Scroll down to 'Mods'.
- Click on 'Mod Tools'.
- Fill out the required boxes.
- Click on 'Create Mod'.
- Copy and paste the contents of the 'civics_expanded_plus' folder to the mod folder you just made (which is found in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/Mod/[MOD NAME]).
- Make sure you replace the descriptor file in the download with the one you just created, so the mod name matches up.
- Activate the mod on the Stellaris launcher.
- Start the game, and play!