Want more civics... and more? This mod not only adds: 20 default civics, 10 hive civics, 5 machine civics, 5 corporate civics, but it also now includes: 2 ascension perks, 2 policies and 3 edicts!
- The Defensive Policies civic no longer adds hundreds of defensive armies on planets. This was an error in the localisation (thanks Paradox), as it did not spawn five addition armies, rather, it spawned five additional armies per pop on the plant, which resulted in hundreds. It has been removed, and the civic now provides an additional five defense platforms.
As this is a manual download, to work the mod, you must:
- Go to the Stellaris launcher.
- Scroll down to 'Mods'.
- Click on 'Mod Tools'.
- Fill out the required boxes.
- Click on 'Create Mod'.
- Copy and paste the contents of the 'civics_expanded_plus' folder to the mod folder you just made (which is found in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/Mod/[MOD NAME]).
- Make sure you replace the descriptor file in the download with the one you just created, so the mod name matches up.
- Activate the mod on the Stellaris launcher.
- Start the game, and play!