Want more civics... and more? This mod not only adds: 20 default civics, 10 hive civics, 5 machine civics, 5 corporate civics, but it also now includes: 2 ascension perks, 2 policies and 3 edicts!
- Strong Immune System trait can no longer be modified (added or removed), and cost 2 points.
- Collectivism civic now requires to not be authoritarian.
- Armageddon bombardment stance now actually turns planets into tomb worlds (this was a problem with Stellaris, not the mod).
- Nerfed most civics.
If you still experience stutters, then try:
- Changing the order of the mods, so that this is at the top.
- Launching Stellaris with just THIS mod.
- Start a new game.
- Start a new game without any mod origins.
If those don't work, then start a new game with no other empires, and no civics and anything chosen from the mod, and report back to me if you still had stutters. If not, it's the AI, and I'll try my best to fix the issue(s).
As this is a manual download, to work the mod, you must:
- Go to the Stellaris launcher.
- Scroll down to 'Mods'.
- Click on 'Mod Tools'.
- Fill out the required boxes.
- Click on 'Create Mod'.
- Copy and paste the contents of the 'civics_expanded_plus' folder to the mod folder you just made (which is found in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/Mod/[MOD NAME]).
- Make sure you replace the descriptor file in the download with the one you just created, so the mod name matches up.
- Activate the mod on the Stellaris launcher.
- Start the game, and play!