Want more civics... and more? This mod not only adds: 20 default civics, 10 hive civics, 5 machine civics, 5 corporate civics, but it also now includes: 2 ascension perks, 2 policies and 3 edicts!
- Fixed some basegame events not happening due to repeated event names.
- AI can no longer choose the Plagued Society origin.
- Decreased the lag from the Plagued Society origin, but cannot remove it completely. However, if the origin is chosen, the lag should only last until the techs associated with the origin have been researched.
- Checks for the Plagued Society origin now occur every 2 months, so it should stutter less.
As this is a manual download, to work the mod, you must:
- Go to the Stellaris launcher.
- Scroll down to 'Mods'.
- Click on 'Mod Tools'.
- Fill out the required boxes.
- Click on 'Create Mod'.
- Copy and paste the contents of the 'civics_expanded_plus' folder to the mod folder you just made (which is found in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/Mod/[MOD NAME]).
- Make sure you replace the descriptor file in the download with the one you just created, so the mod name matches up.
- Activate the mod on the Stellaris launcher.
- Start the game, and play!