Want more civics... and more? This mod not only adds: 20 default civics, 10 hive civics, 5 machine civics, 5 corporate civics, but it also now includes: 2 ascension perks, 2 policies and 3 edicts!
The main features are:
- 3 new normal civics: Masters of Architecture, Cache of Resources and Emergency Ship Defences.
- 5 new hive civics: Eye in the Sky, Voidswarm, Rapid Breeding, Research Driven and Total Control.
- 4 new machine civics: Routine Machine Checks, Diplomatic Competitor, Organic Friendly Interface and Mighty Processors.
- 5 new corporate civics: Travel Agency, Technocorp, War Factories, Constant Growth and Cooperative Upbringings.
- 1 new ascension perk: A Galaxy United
- 2 new policies: Religious Stance and Recruitment Policy
- 3 new edicts: Emergency Conscription, Mineral Enrichment and Luxuries Management.
- 3 new origins: Quest for the Seeders, Arcology Masters and Plagued Society.
- Removed Gatekeepers, Desire for the Seeders, Clockwork Bodies and World of Metal civics.
- Buffed and nerfed certain mod civics.
- Changed some parts of the Quest for the Seeders event chain.
- Several bug-fixes.
As this is a manual download, to work the mod, you must:
- Go to the Stellaris launcher.
- Scroll down to 'Mods'.
- Click on 'Mod Tools'.
- Fill out the required boxes.
- Click on 'Create Mod'.
- Copy and paste the contents of the 'civics_expanded_plus' folder to the mod folder you just made (which is found in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/Mod/[MOD NAME]).
- Make sure you replace the descriptor file in the download with the one you just created, so the mod name matches up.
- Activate the mod on the Stellaris launcher.
- Start the game, and play!