Want more civics? This mod adds 15 brand new civics for default empires, 6 hive mind civics, 3 machine civics and rehauls all default. Now also includes a new ascension perk!
Just a quick update, mainly fixing any previous issues:
- Fixed some localisation text.
- Fixed the Artifact Laboratories building not actually giving jobs for normal empires.
- Re-added the Genetic Manipulators hive civic (but removed the secondary species, as it didn't work).
- More bugfixes.
As this is a manual download, to work the mod, you must:
- Go to the Stellaris launcher.
- Scroll down to 'Mods'.
- Click on 'Mod Tools'.
- Fill out the required boxes.
- Click on 'Create Mod'.
- Copy and paste the contents of the 'civics_expanded' folder to the mod folder you just made (Which is found in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/Mod/[MOD NAME]).
- Activate the mod on the Stellaris launcher.
- Click 'Play', and wait for the game to start!