C&C Generals Mod Tools Pack - C&C Generals Key Changer - CSF Editor - Final Big 4.0 - 3D Studio Max 7 W3D Importer Script - Tibed Editor
C&C Generals Mod Tools Pack- C&C Generals Key Changer
C&C Generals Key Changer 1.0(c) All Purpose Systems
Description:Change your C&C Generals cd-key easily. Generals key changer is a small program which allows you to easily manage multiple generals cdkeys. This is convenient when you have been banned from a certain server or want your statistics under a different player name.- You can see your installed game key
- You can change your installed game key
- No need to reinstall game for changing key
- Easy to use for lan game parties
- No virus or trojen files detected
- Generals CSF Editor 1.00 Beta
The .csf files can be found in:english.biggerman.bigkorean.bigHow to use the modified .csf file ingame:Place the generals.csf file in one of the following dirs:Generals\Data\English\Generals\Data\German\Generals\Data\Korean\Or add the .csf file to a custom .big file.-Scorpio9aE-mail: email@example.comICQ: 98143404MSN: Scorpio9a@msn.com
- FinalBIGVersion 0.4 Beta released March 20th, 2006.Copyright by Matthias Wagner 2006C&C Generals is a trademark or registered trademark of Electronic Arts in the USA and/or other countries. All rights reserved.The Lord of the Rings(tm), The Battle for Middle-earth(tm) is a trademark or registered trademark of Electronic Arts in the USA and/or other countries. All rights reserved.LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. (c) 2006 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group-----------Information-----------FinalBIG is a viewer and editor for the BIG files of C&C Generals and Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth. It can also open and save the MEG files of Star Wars(TM): Empire at War(TM).I tried to make it as easy to use as possible.-------Contact-------Suggestions? Questions?Mail: webmaster *at* wagnerma.deWebsite: Wagnerma.de-------Credits-------Thanks to Jonathan Wilson for W3D helpThanks to Deezire for his Module listThanks to Waraddict for adding modulesUses CRC code available at Zorc.breitbandkatze.de MEG file information found here: Alpha1.dyns.net, Technical-difficulties.com is freeware and is provided "as-is". Use at your own risk.No reverse engineering allowed. Editing finalbig.ini welcome.Please don't mirror FinalBIG without asking me.--------------------System Requirements--------------------- OpenGL drivers installed- DirectX 9.0c installed (for DX9 version)- Tested on WinXP only----------HOW TO USE----------Actually FinalBIG is very easy to use, especially if you are used to other packaging & compression programs.You can use FinalBIG to distribute your modifications to Generals and LOTR:BFME.To open a BIG file, just click on File->Open and select your BIG file. You can now browse the filesincluded in this BIG file. However, you can also edit it. You can do this either by using the Edit menu,or you can drag & drop files from Windows Explorer into FinalBIG. Just drop the files (or directories!)on the file list of your BIG file. A window will come up telling you that FinalBIG needs to activate EditMode.Accept that, but you really should back up any original BIG files before saving. That´s it! Now save your work,and you are done!It works exactly the same way for MEG files.----------W3D Viewer----------The W3D viewer should display almost all W3Ds fine. If you want to rotate the model, press the NumKeys (at the right of your keyboard).8 is up, 2 is down, 4 is left, 6 is right.You can also zoom in & out by pressing - and + (NumKeys).This viewer probably will be extended to display SW:EAW models if I have the time to do this.-----------INI Editor-----------For Generals & LOTR Ini style files!Easy to use. Right click and you'll be presented with several options regarding the clicked item.For example, if you click inside an Object module you'll be presented with a list of Modules/Values to insert.For many values you can also use Set Value, which will present you a list of values.Just try it out in the several sections of an INI file.If you click onto GoTo, another menu pops up that allows you to jump to the several sections inside the currentINI file.Basically, you do not have to use the INI Editor menu, you can do everything by typing, too. FinalBIG doesnot take away your freedom to plainly edit the INI by hand, it just additionally supports some helper features.----------------External Editors----------------Simple: Define your favorite editors using View->Options. Once you have done that, close the dialog.Then simply select the file to edit at the left and press CTRL+E (or Edit->Edit with Editor).FinalBIG will then launch the editor with the selected file. If you want to change the file, don't forget tosave the file in the editor (without changing the filename).While the editor is opened, FinalBIG will block access to this specific file. This is to avoid sharing difficulties.----------------Quick Save----------------Currently only implemented for BIG files, this feature tries to only save any changed files insidethe BIG file. That way, it does need much less time than saving several hundred MB of unchanged data.Keep in mind that this can increase the BIG file, so before distributing, use the normal Save command.For MEG files, this just works as pressing Save, thus rewriting the whole MEG. However, I will work on implementing this feature for MEG files, too.----------------MEG File Support----------------Keep in mind that MEG files do not support lowercase letters inside filenames. FinalBIG automaticallychanges those to uppercase letters.
- 3D Studio Max 7 W3D Importer Script
Copy the "Script\" directory to your root directory of 3D Studio Max 7. Than you can import W3D files to your 3D Studio Max 7, 8, 9, 2011 tested.
- Tibed Editor (http://www.tibed.net/)
Generals Mod Selector allows you to easily use mods. It works with modifications which consist of a single .BIG file, which is the native file format of Generals. Mods which are placed in a folder called "Mods" inside the Generals folder are automatically listed inside Generals Mod Selector.With Generals Mod Selector, you can use modifications and still play the normal game as well, with no effort. All you have to do is launch Generals Mod Selector when you want to use a mod, select it, and press "Play". If you run the normal Generals shortcut, then you will play the normal Generals game. You can also select "Normal game" inside the mod selector as well, and then you will play Generals with no modifications installed as well.