New version adds many small enchancements and some new features including four new Naturalquimian religions for custom nations, fixes for random nations, changes in random new worlds and more
Brave New World EUIV mod changelog
Search/Google how to install mods on EUIV
- Changed difficulty settings subtlely. Now you have extra unrest when playing on Hard and Very Hard (to simulate harder to govern, not just harder wars, in case you are not expansionist), though AI doesn't have such a large unrest reduction.
- Changed ideas precedence. This is mainly so that random nations get positive, not negative, ideas. This probably scrambles existing saed custom nations.
(For some reason, reducing "hostile core creation on us" is still a "popular" negative idea for random nations to take, if at least the only one)
- Removed "negative" version of female advisors and female generals.
RANDOM NEW WORLD:
- Random New World values slightly tweaked.
- Now Animist tribes will use South America GFX
- Generated countries will be slightly larger
- High american empires will be Tiahuanacan instead of Inti
- Andean and Mesoamerican High Americans aren't classed as Fantasy like vinland etc.
- Changed default starting levels for Mesoamerican and Andean tech to 2.
- Corrected Zen color to not be the same as Confucianism
- Added missed Harmonized modifiers for some religions and groups
(Remember Pachamama religion can also harmonize)
- Jewish religions can have Personal Unions
- Jewish religions have Jerusalem as center of faith
- Jewish religions can have Defender of the Faith
- Added Alkimian religions (only for custom nations/custom start saves currently)
- Replace ahistorical "moon crescents" from islam logos (turkic symbol) with appropiate calligraphy etc.
- Move catholic logo and add neutral one to represent "no religion"
- Fix Mayan nations getting all reforms at once (prerequisites vs reform effect)
- Add more logos for native flags and increase frequency for random native nations having a logo
- Apparently there is a random, messageless crash that makes the game just disappear (happened on a re-loaded random new world save). This may be significant because the mod used to run alone from start date to end date without any problem. THis happened only once tho.