Read changelog of previous versions for full debrief. Entire changelog is however included in the zip file. This release includes loadable custm nation files.
Brave New World EUIV mod changelog
Nenets and Yamal in Russia are no longer wastelands.
- Ming starts with the new religion, Shenism (Chinese folk religion), harmonized within Confucian
- Random nations in China and Japan can have Onmyodo and Shenism religion
- Added idea that increases institution spread
- Added ideas that reduce the cost of advisors for every category (Adm, Dip, Mil)
- Added several other custom administrative and diplomatic ideas
- Archer-type units now have Fire pips (changed from shock)
- ADDED MISSING RELIGION REBEL TYPES (not all yet)
* New religions
- Added Shenism ("Chinese Folk Religion")
-- Provinces on the Chinese culture group that were Animist are now Shenist
-- Breakaway Chinese states that were Animist are now Shenist
- Added Onmyodo religion (eastern alchemy with five elements). "Personal Deity" system allows you to choose your element.
- Added Nazcan andean religion. Doesn't appear by default except on Nazca, certain others can convert. It is the only fetishist cult amongst them.
- Added Judaic religions: Samaritan, Karaite, Talmudic and Zionist (I know, this last one not on timeline; it is just for custom nations)
- Added Lovecraftian religion group
-- Added Cthulhian religion
-- Added Nyartholepian religion
-- Added Azathothian religion
-- Added Elder religion
- Minor changes on existing religions
- Muslim variants now have appropiate signs (not star and crescent colors)
- Forming Inca decision can now change the ideas of custom/random nations
- Sinic Empire new governmenmt now has a Faction System based on the old Celestial Empire one. It is enabled for some chinese-tech countries and can be picked in the custom nation editor.
- Feudal Theocracy is enabled for Jewish group religions
- Several text strings added or corrected
- Fixed Quechua culture not appearing
- Some religious icons
- AI will NEVER reform religion even with all reforms passed and a country with tech and institutions besides it.
- Somehow, in Random Nations, Nahuatl doom and therefore reforms are broken. This probably has to do with Hetmanate being available to all cultures, or some such other government reform
- For some reason random countries come with negative ideas again
- Some slider error makes advisor and holy place religion look off
- Check for possible new Mil custom ideas
- Give negative effects to celestial edicts
- Create OPM Nenets tag (migrating tribe, cavalry-based)
- Make all "forming country" triggerable for random/custom nations of specified characteristics
- Make all "forming country" decisions with special ideas be able to change ideas for nations with random/custom ideas
- Partially de-wastelandize more territories
- Add Crusader King converter religions
- Change temple icons in new religion groups