This week’s update includes a boost in performance, new asteroid generation with ore and craters, fixes for some multiplayer instabilities and more!
Please check the hardware and software requirements HERE
- added digging is now possible in multiplayer (dont dig until all players have loaded atm!)
- added right-click can convert rock to frame
- added frustrum culling (areas of the ships you aren't looking at won't be rendered)
- fixed purple screen when settings.xml is missing and compass is active
- improved rendering code to improve general performance
- improved asteroids now generated with noise, craters, and preliminary ore
- improved multiplayer netcode cleaned and improved (lots more to go, keep an eye out for more updates!)
- improved latency readout accuracy improved
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.