Astrov prototype version 0.1.5b; Subsystems added to fighters. Simply extract anywhere and play.
As of 0.1.5, you can freely change in-game settings in the free flight mode as well.
If this is your first time playing I highly suggest you enable the tutorial within the main menu and follow the provided steps after launching to space. Bear in mind that you have to press the displayed keys at least once to proceed.
Outside of the in-game tutorial, you can also refer to the included keybinds documentation for reference.
07.07.2018 - Prototype ver. 0.1.5b:
- Fixed target brackets showing up incorrectly in certain angles
- Fixed possibility of jumping to another sector by accident during escort missions
- Fixed out-of-sector hunting missions bugging out under certain conditions
- Fixed UI functions breaking when attempting to select subsystems for a large ship
- Fighters less likely to inflict friendly fire
- Fighters now defer (often suicidal) head-on maneuvers
03.07.2018 - Prototype ver. 0.1.5a:
- Fixed not being able to return to main menu under certain circumstances
- Re-enabled few missing functions
02.07.2018 - Prototype ver. 0.1.5:
- Added destroyable subsystems, edited disruptors to supplement damage system
- Added subsystem targetting (default keybind: X)
- Added distance-based speed-matching functionality (match-speed now toggles between modes)
- Added settings panel to tacmap
- Added new combat track for nebula sector
- Added ship lights
- Save files can now be removed ingame
- [EXPERIMENTAL] Added ability to swap between owned ships (default keybind: L)
- Updated to Unity version 2018.1.0f2
- Reworked code, merged components
- Reworked speed gauge
- Reworked all small ship models