An updated version of Area 86 New character movement and item picking up!
- Added extra hints for new players as did notice that they miss some points of the gameplay.
- Fixed Ultra Jumps - Don’t ask but spotted that sometimes it was possible to jump and fly at crazy speeds
- Improved Level 2 playthrough. Includes bigger final boxes and some nasty bugs fixes.
- Added restart button in pause menu!
- Added extra features in graphics settings. Now you can change shadow quality and play with vSync.
- Added post-processing effects. Levels should look more colorful.
- Improved performance.
- Improved item picking up logic
- Changed game icon. Hopefully, you will like it!
- Reduced robot vertex count from 203k to 3k - that’s madness!
They look the same, but vertex count was massive on the old robot: