For After the End v0.5f. Have you ever felt as if After the End is a bit too serious? In that case, look no further for Wild Wasteland has your back! This mod aims to add a series of features, characters, religions, and events that would be considered too silly or nonsensical for the world of After the End. In addition, WWW features a host of various bugfixes, improvements and tweaks (warning - some may be subjective!).
After the End - Wild Wild Wasteland 1.1.0
Have you ever felt as if After the End is a bit too serious? In that case, look no further for Wild Wasteland has your back! This mod aims to add a series of features, characters, religions, and events that would be considered too silly or nonsensical for the world of After the End. In addition, WWW features a host of various bugfixes, improvements and tweaks (warning - some may be subjective!).
Note - most, if not all AtE submods are incompatible with WWW, due to the amount of files edited. We recommend that you have all the DLCs enabled, as we have not tested this submod without them.
Want to chat with us? Visit our Discord!
- Complete rework of Americanist heresies:
- Hamiltonians became Madisonians - convinced that the Supreme Court had authority over the President. Features Papal mechanics.
- Jeffersonians became Militarists - enamored with the tales of warriors of old America, they state that it was the Presidents and the civilian leadership that lead to ruin - and they are determined not to let it happen again. They have a new Militarist Feudal government for independent rulers with unique vassal succession and mechanics.
- Libertarians have gotten a lot of new content, with the First Lady becoming the head of a Holy Order and a Society at the same time. The entire religion is now based around the Order of Our Lady Liberty, with various unique mechanics.
- All Americanist heresies can now take part in the pilgrimage, with different locations depending on the heresy.
- Prestigious Brethren pirates may now claim the title of the Pirate King, granting access to new CBs and actions - however, if you cannot convince other pirates that your dynasty deserves to keep the title, it will be destroyed on death, letting others try their luck.
- The Voodoo Religion has received a religious head called the Ati Nasyonal, but due to Voodoo's decentralised nature they have Autocephaly.
- The Raramuri people of Mexico have been made into Peyotists.
- The Lightbringers and the Dead Sun holy orders got events and decisions.
- The religious makeup of Central America has been slightly changed, as have their starting borders.
- A large chunk of Central America has been tribalised.
- Crusades now target entire de jure kingdoms - all rulers of the targeted faith with titles in the target kingdom will be automatically added to war, and if the crusaders win, they will sieze all titles in the de jure kingdom from all defenders, not just the primary one.
- Re-enabled and fixed Liberation Wars (Crusades) for Americanists.
- Added Old World Medicine artifacts (can be found like any other Old World artifact) with assosciated mechanics - identify (or have your court physician do it) the mysterious pills, and take them when the time is right - but be careful of side effects!
- Fixed the vanilla Introduce Heir to Realm bug.
- Brethren pirates now have a unique succession mechanic.
- Gender equality now actually matters, with courtiers, holy orders, barons, merchant republics etc. having a chance to be female in agnatic-cognatic realms, and always female in enatic realms.
- Several new characters, some of which are based on historical After The End dynasties.
- Several new Holy Orders and mercenary bands have been added, including the Secret Service, which can be created by the President of a restored America.
- Rewritten and added events to various Holy Orders.
- A rework of the Native Mesoamerican realms in Mexico.
- Adjustements to the Mictlantec faith.
- A small rework of the Kingdom of Louisiana.
- Multiple bugfixes to both AtE and vanilla issues.
- Various small adjustments and balance changes to religions, laws, etc.
- Integrated the Factional Rebalance mod by General Kysieran to hopefully make blobbing harder in the late game.
- The Americanist Flavor Submod is a dependency of WWW, as it has been partially integrated, but the submod itself is still required to run WWW..
- Gaian and Cetic heresies.
- Court system, unlocked with Legalism tech.
- AtE Wild Wild Wasteland team:
- Cyrus, Yard1, Indyclone, Cherrypone
- The AtE Fan Fork team
- Tech_King465 for Americanist Flavor Submod
- General Kysieran for Factional Rebalance mod
- mrtats ~ csgo500 for Republic Equality mod
Check out Equestria at War for Hearts of Iron IV!