MoonAttic is a project crafted from love and will, a team of developers based all around the world, designing games that combine our melting pot of diverse cultures, influences and passions. Our challenge is to deliver new, breathtaking experiences for the players to lose themselves in; from the gamers for the gamers. MoonAttic is unlike anything you've ever seen: we focus on you, and we strive to create different, engaging environments filled with more adventures than you have ever dreamed of.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by MoonAttic Games on
As a company, we focus on creating mature, graphically realistic games with a deep focus on storytelling. We are currently in early development on a realistic (both graphically and mechanically) and visceral, squad-based FPS with a preparation aspect as well as action-adventure and RPG elements, in Unreal Engine 4.
Vambrace Studios is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Concept Artist to join our team. A perfect candidate would be an ambitious and talented individual who is full of ideas on how to draw unique and memorable characters. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your application now! :)
- Creation of high quality game concept art.
- Attending reviews, taking feedback and iterating on concepts.
- Exchanging artistic directions.
- Working closely with 3D Artists, Story and Design teams.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Great character concept art skills (especially with focus on uniqueness and personality) with an eye for traits that visually intrigue and grab the player.
- Some experience in the in-house game development industry as a Concept Artist.
- Have an excellent knowledge of design software: Photoshop/painter, and/or 3d software.
- Ability to communicate with others in English, openness for constant feedback and willingness to take responsibility for their projects.
- Have a deep understanding of design: colour, shapes, composition, lighting, anatomy, material expression etc.
- Working from home.
- We will be communicating online, via Slack.
- A relaxed and friendly mentality.
Skype ID: krissko02 (please mention the position for which you are applying when you send a request)