MoonAttic is a project crafted from love and will, a team of developers based all around the world, designing games that combine our melting pot of diverse cultures, influences and passions. Our challenge is to deliver new, breathtaking experiences for the players to lose themselves in; from the gamers for the gamers. MoonAttic is unlike anything you've ever seen: we focus on you, and we strive to create different, engaging environments filled with more adventures than you have ever dreamed of.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by MoonAttic Games on
As a company, we focus on creating mature, graphically realistic games with a deep focus on storytelling. We are currently in early development on a realistic (both graphically and mechanically) and visceral, squad-based FPS with a preparation aspect as well as action-adventure and RPG elements, in Unreal Engine 4.
Vambrace Studios is looking for exceptional, talented and experienced 3D Artist to join our team. A perfect candidate would be an ambitious and talented individual who is full of ideas on how to create unique and memorable 3D weapon models. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your application now! :)
• Producing high quality 3D military weapon models ready for
implementation in Unreal Engine 4.
• Producing high-quality textures and materials for the models.
• Working closely with the Creative Director (Lead Game Designer) and
Art Director as well as the Animation and Technical departments.
• Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
• Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even
smoother and better.
• Fluent written English and good spoken English.
• Communication and organizational skills.
• Great understanding of industry's standard 3D modeling software.
• Great understanding of Substance Designer and Substance Painter.
• Good understanding of Unreal Engine 4.
• Great rigging skills (not required).
• Working from home.
• We will be communicating online, via Slack.
• A relaxed and friendly mentality.
Skype ID: krissko02 (please mention the position for which you are applying when you send a request)