MoonAttic is a project crafted from love and will, a team of developers based all around the world, designing games that combine our melting pot of diverse cultures, influences and passions. Our challenge is to deliver new, breathtaking experiences for the players to lose themselves in; from the gamers for the gamers. MoonAttic is unlike anything you've ever seen: we focus on you, and we strive to create different, engaging environments filled with more adventures than you have ever dreamed of.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by MoonAttic Games on
As a company we focus on creating mature, graphically realistic games with a deep focus on storytelling. We are currently in early development on a realistic (both graphically and mechanically) and visceral, squad-based FPS with a preparation aspect as well as action-adventure and RPG elements, in Unreal Engine 4.
Vambrace Studios is currently looking for talented 3D environmental artists to join our team. The Environment Artist will create a wide range of photorealistic environments, urban, rural and natural, covering also physicalized objects and destruction models.
- Participating in the creation of ideas and plans for a locations/levels in our upcoming FPS game.
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve best possible final quality.
- Creating immersive lighting & environmental effects.
- Cooperating effectively with Level Designers, Game Designers, Concept Artists and everyone involved in creating locations.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Finishing locations and cut scenes with existing meshes and decals.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.)
- Good knowledge of composition, colour theory, & lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages a plus (Substance, World Machine).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Basic knowledge about Level Design is a plus.
- Decent English
- Working from home.
- We will be communicating online, via Slack.
- A relaxed and friendly mentality.
Skype ID: krissko02 (please mention the position for which you are applying when you send a request)