MoonAttic is a project crafted from love and will, a team of developers based all around the world, designing games that combine our melting pot of diverse cultures, influences and passions. Our challenge is to deliver new, breathtaking experiences for the players to lose themselves in; from the gamers for the gamers. MoonAttic is unlike anything you've ever seen: we focus on you, and we strive to create different, engaging environments filled with more adventures than you have ever dreamed of.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by MoonAttic Games on
As a company we focus on creating mature, graphically realistic games with a deep focus on storytelling. We are currently in early development on a realistic (both graphically and mechanically) and visceral, squad-based FPS with a preparation aspect as well as action-adventure and RPG elements, in Unreal Engine 4.
Vambrace Studios is currently looking for talented 3D artists to join our character art team to work on our Unreal 4 FPS. The Character Artist will create a wide range of both realistic and also very unique, stylish and memorable 3D characters.
- Creating high-quality humanoid characters and item assets.
- Working closely with Animation and Technical departments.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve best possible final quality.
- Cooperating effectively with Writers, Designers and Concept Artists and everyone involved in creating characters.
- Some experience as a Character Artist
- High quality samples of characters.
- Strong modelling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
- Strong understanding of human form and anatomy.
- Software: Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter (or similar programs).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Traditional sculpture, drawing or painting skills are a plus.
- Skinning, rigging and animating skills are a plus.
- Working from home.
- We will be communicating online, via Slack.
- A relaxed and friendly mentality.
Skype ID: krissko02 (please mention the position for which you are applying when you send a request)