MoonAttic is a project crafted from love and will, a team of developers based all around the world, designing games that combine our melting pot of diverse cultures, influences and passions. Our challenge is to deliver new, breathtaking experiences for the players to lose themselves in; from the gamers for the gamers. MoonAttic is unlike anything you've ever seen: we focus on you, and we strive to create different, engaging environments filled with more adventures than you have ever dreamed of.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by MoonAttic Games on
As a company we focus on creating mature, graphically realistic games with a deep focus on storytelling. We are currently in early development on a realistic (both graphically and mechanically) and visceral, squad-based FPS with a preparation aspect as well as action-adventure and RPG elements, in Unreal Engine 4.
Vambrace Studios is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Animator to join our team. A perfect candidate would be an ambitious and talented individual with technical and implementation knowledge is crucial. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your application now! :)
- Producing high quality first person animations for both objects and characters.
- Work with programmers to implement animations in Unreal Engine 4
- Reporting animation WIPs and doubts to the Animation Lead.
- Solving everyday problems.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
- Understanding of animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Preparation of keyframe animation assets.
- Fluent written English and good spoken English.
- Communication and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine 4.
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine 4's animation pipeline (not required).
- Great rigging skills.
- Experience with shooter game animations (first person).
- Working from home.
- We will be communicating online, via Slack.
- A relaxed and friendly mentality.
Skype ID: krissko02 (please mention the position for which you are applying when you send a request)