48 new Thronebreaker and Gwent themed portraits added.
10 canon characters given new portraits for the first time in the Witcher Kings total conversion mod.
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Portraits
This mod requires Witcher Kings total conversion mod.
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales and Gwent themed portraits
The mod features 48 new portraits for canon characters. All 38 portraits from Witcher Kings have been replaced with additional 10 portraits not included in the Witcher Kings.
New portraits for characters that had none in the Witcher Kings:
- King Bran Tuirseach
- Queen Meve of Lyria
- Queen Adda of Redania
- Brouver Hoog
- Sir Eyck of Denesle
- Witcher Serrit
- Dryads Eithné and Morenn
- Cyrus Engelkind Hemmelfart
- Wizard Stregobor
Installation and setup
- Make sure you have Witcher Kings properly installed and working.
- Download Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Portraits Mod and move the files inside your mod folder.
- Launch the game once after download is complete, close the game, relaunch and enable Thronebreaker: Portraits Mod under mods tab in the launcher.
- When starting a new game, in the game rules section Witcher Kings: Canon Character Portraits must be set to Pre-rendered. (3rd image)