The first demo for Map3. Sadly, the demo only has a single ending, due to me setting the deadline too early, but I didn't want to keep you waiting. Of course, this ending was polished to the best of my knowledge but it's just a demo, so it must be missing something, so do not expect it to be good yet.
- INSTALLING MAP3 -
1. Find your The Stanley Parable directory. It is usually located at C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Stanley Parable. If you can't find it, you can also go on Steam, right click on The Stanley Parable, open the Properties, go to "Local files" and click "Browse local files". That will open the directory.
2. In the game directory, open a folder called "thestanleyparable" and then open one called "maps".
3. Move the .bsp files into the maps directory.
- STARTING MAP3 -
1. Open Steam and right click The Stanley Parable. Open the properties window.
2. Click "Set start options" and into the window that just opened, type: "-console" without the quotation marks.
3. Once you start the game, there should be a console window with a field to type in. Type: "map map3" without quotation marks into the console window. The map should open now and you can play. To find the new content, you will have to achieve the escape pod ending (below are instructions on how to do so). Have fun!
- HOW TO ACHIEVE THE ESCAPE POD ENDING -
1. Follow the instructions of the narrator up until arriving at the boss's office.
2. Go through the doors to the side office room of the boss, then quickly back out again. If you were successful, the doors will have shut you out of the office and all doors back to the beginning will have opened. Go all the way back and step through the newly opened passageway.
If you have any questions, criticism, issues or suggestions to report, feel free to message me on Steam (username: thenukeluis) or Discord (thenukeluis#2254).
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.