14 year-old indie game developer using Game Maker 8.0. Also writing many fantastic books thought from my own imagination.
Posted by ElectronGames on Apr 11th, 2011
ZOMBERT THE ZOMBIE - April 2011
• Made a quick HTML website for Zombert the Zombie. I hope to finish it up as a small site for it explaining the story and giving a rundown of all future updates this week.
• Updated the HUD and redid a graphic.
• I made animations for Zombert and the basic engine is now in development. ^_^
• Made a cool logo for the game.
• Updated the imgur screenshot album.
This is probably the funnest game I've ever made, because the spriting is different from anything else I've ever tried, and the idea of a zombie as the hero is totally against all other games. It really gives this game a way to stand out from the others IMO. I have some epic updates planned for the game, too bad spring break is still a week away!