Posted by AGTInfinity on Jul 17th, 2012
New things added along with there effects on game play:
- bullet speed (noticeable, you now have to fire ahead of targets at range).
- bullets have decreasing speed over time (unnoticeable, will effect long range accuracy).
- bullet curvature (noticeable, past a weapons maximum effective range a bullets path changes).
- spread increases when turning (noticeable, effects accuracy).
- in game weapon names are more detailed (noticeable, no effect on game play).
- reload times decreased or increased (so that the game can match real life cyclic rate of fire).
- spreads are changed to be more realistic.
- 2x starting ammo.
- 2x max ammo.
- ammo drop ranges increased.
- sway has been edited to be in a more up, down motion.
- clip sizes will be changed to the largest possible.
These are the changes so far...
Explosive Chaos Alpha