This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Programmers
Posted by Noche on Aug 21st, 2012
Trigger Happy Games is looking for talented individuals looking to expand their professional portfolio in game development. We're a small but growing independent development team working in our spare time to make an online, action-packed, stealth PC game using the latest CryEngine 3. If you're a creative developer with a passion for making games and are willing to work with us on a part-time (or full-time) basis, send us your contact information and resume. Help us make something incredible.
We are looking for a technical artist who can create control rigs for the 3D character models in the game. Our artists generally use Maya so any Maya experience is preferred. Any MEL script experience is highly preferable as well.
*This is a non-paying volunteer position that may lead to a full time paying position if we find funding for the project.*
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Create control rigs for 3D character models for animators
- Help establish and improve importing process and development pipeline for all 3D art assets
- Deliver work within deadlines
- Any experience in creating character rigs for 3D character models
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to succeed with minimal supervision
- Ability to work from home
- Work successfully with multiple team members in an extremely collaborative environment, being flexible across multiple disciplines if needed and assisting others wherever possible.
- A passion and love for games with a true understanding of what helps to make them exciting and memorable
Thank you for your interest in Trigger Happy Games Studios!
If you're interested in the project, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org