This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Marketing located Anywhere.
Posted by NeoCrux on
NeoCrux is looking for a Social Media Manager to help promote its current game, GalaCollider, a cross-platform game that innovates by combining the card genre with real-time and turn-based strategy elements into an exciting space-exploration experience with rich story and intuitive multiplayer gameplay.
We are looking for an eager candidate who is experienced at growing followers on social media such as Twitter and Facebook in order to help promote this upcoming title.
As a member of NeoCrux, you’ll be required to perform the following tasks as required, including but not limited to:
- Engaging and growing our followers on social media, posting on sites including Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Facebook groups, Pinterest, and other Indie Game forums.
- Networking with others on social media to grow and foster relationships with others, including but not limited to other developers, press, bloggers, streamers, fans, etc.
- Staying on the pulse of developments taking place in the gaming community.
- Interpreting and responding to social media analytics.
- Proven experience managing and growing social media accounts to 5,000+ followers with healthy interactions.
- Proven experience demonstrating aptitude networking and building relationships with others via social media
- Written examples of communication style.
- Sincere interest in the card game genre, and knowledge of turn based strategy games.
- Quick learner and self-motivated.
- Ability to work accurately and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Must be able to communicate over Skype and work in an online environment, including the ability to attend weekly meetings.
- Able to work independently and within a small team.
- Experience with Narrow.io, Hootsuite, Mediafire and other tools are assets.
- Experience with Google analytics advantageous.
- If you can write good copy for blogs, newsletters and our website that our editors can then proof and publich
- If you are interested also in a PR role, so talking with press, influencers etc. to further our reach
Interested applicants should apply by sending their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank you for your interest and appreciate your time! Feel free to ask us any questions you may have.