Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Sumooli Island on
Currently looking for an experienced Programmer to assist in the programming of our yuri R18+ visual novel "One Hell of a Week"
One Hell of a Week is a visual novel that has been successfully funded on kickstarter, and is still in campaign aiming to reach stretch goals. Info here Kickstarter.com
P L O T
One strangely average morning you hear a knock on the door. You open it to find an envelope on the floor. It’s a ticket to Hawaii, and your name's on it baby! But what? When?? Who??? Where?!?! WHO CARES! You take this definitely real, totally not shady gift and get your sweet ass to the airport. The ticket works. You take your seat. Everything is gravy. That is until you're approached by none other than the King of Demons, Satan himself! He reveals that he left you the ticket, and by accepting the trip you activated his trap card! (AKA a non-negotiable contract) The price you must pay is... marriage! That's right, you must find the love of your life and marry her! Otherwise the devil gets your soul! Of course you could always buy your way out with a million big ones, but we all know you can't afford that.
The rules are simple:
Don't tell them about your situation
Make sure she's head over heels for you
Oh, and you've only got a week. Have fun in paradise!
We are looking for a programmer who can program mini games, put a map, a phone, and other assets.
You will be assisting me on the vision that I'm aiming for.
- to be responsible ( we have deadlines to meet and meetings to attend so you have to be up to the task!)
- have organization skills
- be efficient
- be relaxed and flexible (things will come up and you need to be prepared )
- Be okay with a r18+ game
Regarding payment, that will be up for discussion.
Email if interested ( email@example.com)
Hope to see you soon! :)
.: To Apply :.
- Send an Email with a link to projects you've worked with/ works you've done
- Mention in the email your past experiences. Kinda just brag why ya like your job so much.
- Which programs do you have experience with? (ex. Unity, Renpy)
- Mention who you are, ever been to Hawaii?
- Why you wanna work with this game? Elaborate as to why I should hire you.
- Discord is what we gonna do. So if you don't have a discord I can link you the chat
Email here: firstname.lastname@example.org